Yes, you can connect your iPod Touch to tusecurewireless. To do so:
- On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon
- Tap Wi-Fi under Settings
- Make sure Wi-Fi is set to "On". Then, under "Choose a Network", tap tusecurewireless
- Enter your AccessNet username and password when prompted. Then press Join
- Tap Accept at the next prompt
- The screen will return to the Settings page, now indicating that you are connected to tusecurewireless
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen and tap Safari to browse the internet.
Please contact the Information Technology Services Service Desk by phone at 215-204-8000 or through the Request Help tab on the Information Technology Services website with any questions or problems.Was this answer useful?