Hold down the Windows key and Break key. Under System, look for System type.
NOTE: many laptop keyboards do not have a Break key
1. Right-click the Start icon and select System.
2. Under System, look for System type. When finished, close the System Properties window.
1. Access the Control Panel:
- From the Start Screen, click the magnifying glass icon on the upper right portion of the screen.
- Type control panel and click on the result.
2. Click System and Security.
3. Click System.
4. Under System, look for System type. When finished, close the System window.
Was this answer useful?